Make sure you Download all images for full size (3000x2000)
|EEP someone donated a 3month subbie thankyou so much whoever that was!! I really appreciate it |
The donation points are still going towards a 1yr sub once this one has run out to keep providing new work for you guys!
No political, racial or sexually explicit works.
New section SCS
Too Long To Read?? Then don't use my stock
- Do not create stock from mine - INCLUDES LINEART and Precuts
- Must manipulate with more than just a filter/text/colour overlay/recolour
- Always credit
- Do not redistribute AT ALL and definitely not as your own
- No photo blends.
- you MUST manipulate the item OUT of the background and put it on a NEW background.
- Prints allowed with credit on image
- No political, racial or sexually explicit works.
- Always check the additional conditions of SCS stock (see below)
Special Condition Stock (SCS)
Any images that have SCS in their title have additional requirements or slightly different requirements than mentioned here. Read the description of the artwork for these requirements.
On site (Deviantart)
- Provide a link to Chunga-Stock in the artist comment box. :devchunga-stock*: (remove *)
- Comment or note the link to the manipulation on DA so I can check it out
- Must have credit ON the image
- You MUST have a Deviant Art account with the image uploaded on
- You then must follow the onsite rules above.
- Please note photobucket, Tinypic etc are considered to be off site.
- No coats on howrse as you can't have credit on the image
- Deviantart Prints are allowed ONLY providing there is legible credit ON the print.
(FAQ #827: How do I remove a print without deleting the deviation?)
- All other commercial/commission is acceptable ONLY Providing credit is ON (and can be read) the image you create.
- If you do not want the credit on the image you must note me and wait a response whether you can use my photographs in the way you wish.
- Note; Sim game (fake) money does not count as commercial so is allowed.
Digital/Drawing/School projects etc
- If it is uploaded onto the internet you must load a copy on DA and follow onsite/offsite rules
- If it isn't then I would appreciate a fave or a comment on the image you have used so I know whether it's a useful photo
- NOTE; If you have referenced poses and intended to use the images off DA you MUST include
"Ref;Chunga-Stock.deviantart.com" Or similar on the piece.
- As said in general rules; No linearts/artlines.
Please note if you are making a full coloured in digital image (which is allowed), you CAN create a lineart for your own personal use, you CAN'T upload/share the lineart anywhere online.